Utterly sharp and ready-for action, Gränsfors Bruks axes and hatchets are well-known for their outstanding quality and reliability. Crafted for over a century long by Gränsfors Bruks smiths, each forged steel blade bears its maker’s initials.
The Gransfors Bruks Mini Hatchet is the lightest of axes from Gransfors Bruk’s inventory, making it a perfect regiment for outdoors activities such as hiking or camping when every kilo counts. Excellent for limbing and splitting firewood, amongst other tasks despite its miniature size.
Showcasing of its features and capabilities here is a comprehensive review of the Gransfors Bruks Mini Hatchet.
Design and Build
Developed Lennart Pettersson (LP), an axe and Knife Smith, as well as a keen angler, the Hatchet is the nimblest of all axes in Gransfors Bruk’s inventory and a perfect companion for hiking and outdoor activities where every item weight counts.
The Gransfors Bruks Mini Hatchet is excellent especially when it comes to limbing and splitting firewood. The axe is ergonomic in design with a Carbon Steel alloy head and a hickory handle all of top-notch quality implemented to imbue its performance and reliability, with a rounded poll that is pretty handy when necessity arises.
Additionally, the axe comes with a leather sheath, and Axe book.
You May Also Like
Features and Specifications
- Steel Alloy – The Gransfors Bruks Mini Hatchet Axe is forged from special Carbon Steel Alloy, using traditional longstanding techniques that resonate its durable and tough design hence amplified performance and reliability.
- Hickory Handle – The Gransfors Bruks Mini Hatchet Axe is fitted with a hickory handle that delivers solid performance and is well textured for an extra firm grip
- Leather Cover – The Gransfors Bruks Mini Hatchet Axe is fitted with a vegetable-tanned leather sheath designed for necessitating portability, as well as preserving blade sharpness for unsurpassed performance
- Lightweight – The Gransfors Bruks Mini Hatchet Axe is lightweight in design thus easily portable and a comfy companion for all outdoor activities
- Dimensions – The Gransfors Bruks Mini Hatchet Axe spots dimensions of 12 x 7 x 2 inches hence lightweight ergonomically designed for portability and outdoor activities
- Weight – The Gransfors Bruks Mini Hatchet Axe weighs 12.3 ounces hence very lightweight and easily portable to all preferred destinations especially in hiking
- Size – The Gransfors Bruks Mini Hatchet Axe is 11.5″ inches in size
Pros and Cons of the Gransfors Bruks Mini Hatchet Axe
- The Gransfors Bruks Mini Hatchet Axe is forged from special Steel Carbon alloy thus strong and durable in design, as well as able to withstand tough duties
- Hickory Handle delivering solid performance and is well-textured to add more grip to the design
- Vegetable-tanned leather sheath for preserving blade sharpness, as well as portability
- Lightweight in design hence easily portable to preferred destinations especially in hiking
- The Gransfors Bruks Mini Hatchet Axe is lightweight in design and thus is not able to handle hard task that require more heft to the swing
- Due to its small size the Gransfors Bruks Mini Hatchet Axe is limited only to cutting small sizes of wood, thus uninviting in felling down trees or cutting large pieces of wood
The Gransfors Bruks mini Hatchet is a striking novelty to the Gransfors Bruks century long inventory. Thanks to their lightweight design, seriously sharp edges, and ergonomic craftsmanship, The Gransfors Bruks mini Hatchet honours the century long tradition delivery quality, precision and excellent workmanship in every day carry (EDC).